SBH_4130.jpg

THIS IS ME!

The woman behind the curtain...

(More like BEHIND THE CAMERA)

Hola!

I’m Candice, just your friendly neighborhood photographer with a big laugh and hazel eyes (hence where the “Hazel” in Hazel + Heart comes from!)

Over at my house, you’ll find one handsome firefighter of a husband and two energetic, hilarious, crazy kids. Together, they are my "Heart".

My little family has taught me all about whimsical love, true connection, and those once-in-a-lifetime moments. You know, the ones that make you break out in Aerosmith songs?

“I don’t wanna close my eyes, I don’t wanna fall asleeeeep!”

Alright, we’ll take a karaoke break later. But if you can’t already tell, I’m all about breaking out in song. Yep - I even tried out for American Idol once.

I’m 98% caffeine and the other 2% really wants a nap! (hello, did I mention how much energy my kids have?) Beyond that, I have a great talent of coming up with a song or movie quote for just about any situation. Oh, and I can’t forget to mention my love for good Netflix binge!!

At the end of the day, I’m a quirky, busy, all around fun gal who loves exploiting my best traits in order to give clients one hell of an experience.

So, what do you say? Let’s get a drink (or hit up karaoke bar)!